The Ignatian Literary Magazine
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The Ignatian Literary Magazine is the University of San Francisco's student-run literary journal, founded during the 1910-11 school year. Over the years, the Ignatian has appeared in a multitude of iterations, ranging from an alumni magazine to an annual yearbook.
Now, in its current form, we publish a collection of riveting poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction and art from Bay Area residents and beyond. We are currently accepting submissions for Volume 30, which will debut in the Spring of 2018. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Submissions should not have been previously published elsewhere.
- Contributors should not include their name on any part of the document itself.
- Multiple submissions in all categories are welcome.
- All submissions must be clearly titled.
- All submissions must include a 50-word third-person bio, which will be reprinted in the magazine should the work be chosen for publication.
- Editors' Choice Award: In each literary category, the section editor will select the most exceptional submission for this prize; the author of the winning work will receive a $50 gift card of their choice.
DEADLINE -- December 31th, 2017