The Ignatian Literary Magazine
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The Ignatian Literary Magazine is the University of San Francisco's student-run literary journal, founded during the 1910-1911 school year. Over the years, the Ignatian has appeared in a multitude of iterations, ranging from a lit mag/alumni magazine/sports report to a quarterly publication for the work of students, faculty and staff.
Now, in its current form, we publish a collection of riveting poetry, fiction, creative non-fiction and art from Bay Area residents and beyond. Volume 27 will debut in the Spring of 2015. Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Submissions should not have been previously published elsewhere
- Multiple submissions in all categories are welcome
- All submissions must be titled, and title and name must be included in the document
- All submissions must include a 50-word third-person bio
- Editors' Choice Award: In each literary category, the section editor will select a favorite piece; the author of this piece will then receive a $50 gift card of their choice
The submission call for the 2015 issue is now closed. We will begin accepting submissions again during May 2015 for the 2016 issue. Please check back soon.